Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Alaska Gift Show Spring 2013 ~!

It's Show Time!
 
 
This weekend is the Alaska Wholesale Gift Show at the
 Dena'ina Convention Center in Anchorage, Alaska.
 
I'm looking forward so seeing my customers from all over
Alaska & from Outside.  My Reps, from
Taku Graphics, will be right down the isle.  Retailers will be able
to look at samples & write orders for the spring & summer.
 
My web site is sporting a new look, too.
Check it out at  ~
 
The web site is still under construction but I'm hoping it will
work as an on-line catalog of sorts for my work.
The blog will continue to be an outlet to showcase the
glass process, as well as, life in & outside the studio.
 
~ Show Hours ~
January 10th, 3 to 7 pm
January 11th, 10 to 6 pm
January 11, 10 to 5 pm


No comments:

Post a Comment