Thursday, January 20, 2011

Hurry, Hurry It's Show Time!

Yes, it's show time! 

I'm frantically finishing up my color catalog, getting samples finished & packed, digging out tables & draping, finding show lights....it goes on & on.  It's always hectic packing & setting up the booth but once I'm settled in it's usually a fun & busy weekend.

Tomorrow is the start of the Alaska Food & Gift Show & runs through Sunday. 
 If you're a retailer looking for lines to purchase for the spring & summer
this is the place to shop!  There are a few other artists like myself & lots of reps both from Alaska & Outside. 

I'm in booth 501 ~ corner booth right as you come in the front doors.
Stop bye & say "hi" or write an order.


Hope to see you this weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tam. You asked me about making you a pair of slippers. I can't answer your question by replying. Can you send me an e-mail, please so I'll be able to give you more details. You can find my e-mailadress on my blog.

    I've been visiting your blog too. What a wonderful things you make with glass !!!

    ReplyDelete