Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Too Many Projects!

Too many projects & so little time...before the holidays that is!
For whatever reason I always think I'm going to have lots of time to work on projects & art techniques that I normally don't have time for
....my little illusion or delusion!
I used to paint & work with clay/ceramics extensively & have been wanting to make more of my own molds for glass. I've gathered all the materials in the studio & there it all sits while I try to get the tree up, decorate the house, clean....you know, do all the little daily things that take up so much of our time?


Here's a couple of tiles that I painted up. These will fit in the top of a small stool that will be a gift for a friend who just had a baby! So exciting! This is based on the "Hungry Caterpillar" & I have the book too as part of the gift.
OK ~ now onto other projects....maybe cleaning the studio?

No comments:

Post a Comment