Monday, December 10, 2012

Time Flys ~

Time has flown since I lasted posted!
 
  
November was a busy month with art shows
& events every weekend.
I also participated in the University Women's Show
in Fairbanks the first weekend in November.
It was a balmy 15 degrees that weekend, the show was great,
& I had time to stop bye & visit some of my accounts.
 
I had to stop-bye Gulliver's Books to visit with the
owner, Christie, enjoy a hot breakfast & latte'.
They carry an impressive card selection & even had solstice cards!

 
 
 
Another favorite shop to carry my work is
The Great Alaska Bowl Company.

 
They hand craft beautiful bowls, wood products, my recycled
wine bottle trays, wine toppers, wine charms & so much more!
 
There's a large window into the shop so you can watch them work.
 
 
 
Here's a series of bowls waiting to be finished.
 
 
Since things have calmed down a bit & the temperature
dropped we've been turning our attention
to Solstice outside art.
 
 
Here's an ice sculpture in progress.
These are ice balls lite up from inside with lights so they glow.
Next step ~ add some colored balls & more shapes.
 
Happy Winter ~ !

No comments:

Post a Comment