Saturday, July 2, 2011

Too Busy to Fish!?!?

The month of June flew bye in the blink of an eye!
It's hard to believe this is the 4th of July weekend!
~
~ Happy Independence Day America ~

I have many posts to catch up on for June including our travels in Alaska & Outside. 
I was the featured "Artist in the Park" again at Denali National Park over the weekend of June 8th through the 10th.  More on that to come as I have some great photos & stories!

Since returning from Denali I've been visiting Outside the state for business & family!
Busy, busy, busy...

And....it's fishing season!

So even though I haven't time to actually catch any salmon
 I did pull out some tiles & glazes & paint up a couple of tiles for fun...
.production is fun but this was a reward for getting all my work done!


Love the raven eating the berries!
Both of these images started out as clip art pieces from
"Art Explosion" & then I morphed the designs.


It's hard to tell but both of these have some raised, detail, glaze.  Sort of like puff paint that stays raised even after it's fired.  I really like the effects.

The finished tiles are 6X6 inches each so two of them fit into these 12' frames.
I've also inserted them into stools for children.
Very cute gifts & easy to personalize.

OK ~ back to the studio to work on my gallery orders!
Have any questions about the tiles or glazes just shoot me a comment &
 I'm happy to answer any questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment