Friday, July 3, 2009

Finding the Time


Lately, it's been hard to find the time to blog, and garden, and read, and....You know how it goes. I've been busy with my glass work & re-orders. There always seems to be something around the house to clean or repair so when my partner wanted us to go camping & canoeing for a couple of days I really didn't want to go. I have work in the studio to do!

Yesterday afternoon while slowly paddling around a quiet lake I thought to myself, "why don't we do this more often??" It takes time to slow down, get calm, & centered. For me it's a time to think without distractions & noise. A time when new ideas come.

Today after arriving back in Anchorage & catching up on reading one of my favorite blogs, Just Enough Time, there was a link to a fabulous video about this very subject. Pour yourself a cup of coco & take the time to view it ~ you'll be glad you did!

No comments:

Post a Comment